My name is barrister Lawwell, I have previously sent you a message regarding a transaction of $ 13.5 million left by my late client before his sudden death.
I m contacting you once again because after going through your profile am strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute the transaction with me.
If you will be interested, I wish to point out that after the transaction I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared between us thus 45% each.
This transaction is 100% risk free; Please response to me as soon as possible for more explanations about the transaction. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:+ 0034 631 694 264
Martin Jose Lawwell.